bet365 Employee Reviews

Absurd
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent10 April 2017
Most of the employees are being eavesdropped if with unprotected devices. The main principle of promotion is based on how long one has stayed in the company. Bonuses are unfairly dispensed through favouritism, and in case it happens you to have your own opinion, please keep it to yourself only! In order to get used to it all, you'd better be unexperienced, uneducated, and with a lack of critical thinking. Shortly put, if this is your first job, that is your place. For the rest, it is simply a-night-mare... Good luck and welcome to the bet.

P.S. Company provides accommodation for some and kicks out the rest, i. e. if you come from London and have held a job there, or just simply lived for a while, you do not get housing. If you fly straight from your country, you get house and free return tickets to your home country per year.
Pros
Interesting holiday scheme. Free accommodation for the lucky ones.
Cons
Eavesdropping, jealousy, evilness, exploitation, vastly spread favouritism (you need to fit to 'the right' group), a very low culture, unpleasant abide overall.
Extremely good company to work for
Trading Control - Senior Trading Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent7 January 2017
Bet365 provide excellent job security and a wide range of jobs to suit many different skill sets. They provide numerous different shift patterns which help cater for many different personal life circumstances.
fatal bookmaker
support (Former Employee) –  wielka brytania1 October 2016
The worst bookmaker on the world. they limit accounts all the time. they do not allow to play more than half stake. crazy bookmaker.
Great Job
Chat Moderator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham9 September 2016
Brilliant Place to work a great bunch of people to work with aswell and everyone is so friendly and a good team spirit all the time and the management/supervisor are always so friendly and never afraid to speak to them with a problem
Educational and proffesional workplace
European customer support Agent (Former Employee) –  England20 August 2016
A typical day at work at bet365 was dealing with customers over livechat, emails and phones. I learned to multitask and to operate various softwares to be able to help and support customers in need of assistance. The managment was very good, positive and always helpfull, I will give them my thumbs up. The hardest part of the work was the startup, learning new systems, after some month this was all second nature. I worked with realy nice people, the works place was very multicultural and I enjoyed the atmosphere. I enjoyed emails and livechats and also phonecalls, there was always support and help from the coworkers and other employees.
Fun place to work.
Customer services advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent23 April 2016
Receiving contact from existing customers and potential new customers. Resolving problems such as technical, non-technical and providing information on bet types, rules and general enquiries via the telephone, email and live chat facility.
Stable
Asian Customer Account Advisor (Gaming) (Current Employee) –  GI7 April 2016
I just want to say that the shifts pattern is not suitable for anyone who would want to live a normal life. And the management team should listen to its employees more, especially those who are from different cultures.
customer service.
customer service (Former Employee) –  home5 January 2016
my typical day at bet365 would be to assist players in bingo chat rooms, help them with their problems, play games and tournaments and host free bingo.

I learnt alot more about microsoft office and the never ending things that can be done on excel.
Pros
from home
Cons
late shifts
Fun workplace
Infrastructure Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, ENG31 January 2015
Learnt how to multitask
Met great people
Worked with newest technologies
Great workplace
Pressured environment
Good managers
Good and friendly staff
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long hrs
productive workplace
CS Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, ENG16 September 2014
bet365 is a great place to work! The people who work here are wonderful: intelligent, ambitious, motivated. The management team welcomes constructive feedback on business processes from every level of the organization. Additionally, bet365 invests a lot in their training and development team.
Pros
great culture, hard working and fast paced atmosphere
Cons
not for the lazy or the weak!
productive place to work
Customer Account Funding Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, ENG13 April 2014
hard but can be fun doesnt suit people who like to go out often
Fun place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke14 February 2014
Excellent place to work, the only downside is the shift work.
Challenging and changeable work
Customer Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanley, ENG12 August 2013
I have seen a lot of changes over the last 6 years, some for the better. The unpredictable business levels keep the job high pressure and challenging, and it is always a good feeling to know that you have achieved something after each shift. There is no typical day as the constant changes to the Sports available and customer queries ensure that you are kept on your toes. The team with whom I work are some of the most experienced people in the customer services team, and they are always supportive and willing to pull together to get the work done no matter how much there may be. My team are definitely the best part of the job, and they definitely make the challenging times easier to get through.
Pros
night shift 7 on 7 off
Cons
weekend work
A fun and productive work enviroment.
Customer Service Advisor  (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent6 June 2013
When starting my shift I would usually arrive approximately 20 minutes before, for me to set my computer up for the day. Including all the programmes I need open to help me with my job role. I am learning more and more each day about customer service and how I can strive to provide an excellent level of customer servic and administrative duties. This job is also a sole decision making role and is helping me to become more confident in making decisions without supervision. I believe I have intergrated well within my department and with my co-workers. I would say the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with difficult customers. Although sometimes customers can become very abusive I find that keeping calm and listening to the customer helps to calm them also. It is then much easier and enjoyable when you can actually help the customer. You usually find that once you have helped to resolve their issue they become very grateful and you then are happy that you have managed to resolve the issue for them.
Pros
Good company to work for, good benefits and good co workers.
Cons
Long hours and shift work.
Great place, lots of benefits
european advisor (Former Employee) –  stoke24 August 2012
It was a great experience, I gave assistance to the custumers.
I never had a problem with anyone.
People that work here are all my friends now.
Pros
great salary
Cons
night shift
Productive Workplace
Verification Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent19 June 2012
The responsibilities I had within my job in the Contact Centre were answering calls from customers to place bets, dealing with paperwork, filing, confidential matters, introducing new customers to the business, using computer systems including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and being an all round organised individual. I then moved on from the Contact Centre to the Verification Department where I now have a lot of responsibilities dealing with private information including passport details and national ID cards, because of this I have an excellent knowledge of confidentiality. I also have to spot any discrepancies which may indicate any fraudulent documents and/or accounts. I have to communicate with customers via email, telephone and live chat, thus I have excellent communications skills, both verbally and written.
Pros
flexible hours