BATH & NORTH EAST SOMERSET COUNCIL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fulfilling and educational placement.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bath and North East Somerset19 May 2017
During my time on this work placement I learnt a lot about what it is like to work in a fast paced office with a lot of customer interaction. I enjoyed my time here and would recommend.
Fun and easy-going
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bath, Somerset15 May 2017
All staff are brilliant and lovely,very accommodating. Never left with nothing to do yet nothing is too difficult. Management is very supportive. Gained the most experience with customer services through they're encouragement.
productive
GIS Technician (Former Employee) –  Bath, Somerset10 March 2017
It was my first job with GIS. I was very confused at the beginning of this placement but the GIS team at the council is very helpful. They gave me a good training. After I finished the placement I felt more confident to use the Ordnance Survey maps, Utilizing the GIS standard software such as MapInfo and QGIS with more confident. Using other software for data management and managing the council Ishare website such as ISM. I being also involoved in many projects and that gave me more experience to deal with people from different background.
Pros
Excellent experience
Cons
I used to work a few hours