Axis Europe Employee Reviews

Good
Multi Trade Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands6 August 2017
Hard work, Better understanding of housing associations.
Management at the time poor.
Poor work place culture
Hitting time frames
Working with some of the guys
Cons
Hare to hit time scales given
Productivity and work plan
Plumber/Multi (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 July 2017
Productivity not always optimum due to poor schedule planning by office team.

Operatives complaints and input towards a better and smooth running not encouraged.

Communication with admin team always one sided.

Inefficient PDA system
poor pay
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London5 June 2017
There is no consistency, the pay is really poor compared to the work load expected to achieve though The work environment and team leaders are very friendly.
Pros
no chance for career progress
Cons
long working hours
A standard Working atmosphere
Assistant Estimator (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London9 March 2017
A typical day ay work would be...

I learned a lot as I attended college

management was quite unorganised

I enjoyed learning as I also attended college one day a week
Good team spirit
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 January 2017
Axis is a great place to work. You feel like you are part of the family and a valued team member. John Hayes (CEO) always has time for everyone and there is a genuine care for how people are treated at Axis. I will always look back at my time there with fond memories.
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Croydon31 October 2016
Learned how to use their software in filling out documents for the company. Productive days during my work experience, my co-workers were very polite during my time there, also having my own work space was good, and I was constantly doing things on the system so I didn't get bored. But on the other hand, it took me a while to get used to the system but I got the hang of it.
Pros
Good experience
Fun relax place to work
Heating Engineer (Former Employee) –  Croydon7 October 2016
Well managed always paid on time relaxed management would highly recommend overtime was always available and paid on time friendly staff in the office and great colleagues
Pros
Use of van
Cons
Low salary
terrible
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Stratford1 October 2016
Avoid this company at all cost. Worked for the stratford branch as an Electrician. To many bad things to mention...........
Pros
Cons
to many to list
stay away
Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Stratford25 May 2016
Only good thing about this company is that it gives you a thick skin having to deal with young, unqualified, emotional and irresponsible team leaders and contract managers.

I worked here for nearly 3 years, they are all pally pally with their bum chums and if you don't fit in, you wont get the support.
Pros
Cons
many
productive and fun workplace
Apprentice Plumber (Former Employee) –  Bilston21 May 2016
overall axis europe is a good company to enrole upon, the team of staff have great work ethics and also good sense of humour
Pros
good paid salary
Cons
far travelling
The worst place I have ever worked
Repairs administrator (Former Employee) –  Stratford5 May 2016
My time with Axis was short-lived when it dawned in me what I had got myself into. I worked as a repairs administrator and. While the training was good and thorough, the management was appalling and unprofessional. I was witness to a culture of backstabbing and swearing on an unprecedented level - and this was with team leaders and management! Never again!
Pros
Good Training regime
Cons
Poor management of staff, high staff turnover
productive
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Stratford23 March 2016
living and learning new thing about this job is satisfying and inspirational. inspiring colleagues, the challenge of travelling its the only cons of the job.
hope the future have my to offer
Pros
job satisfaction
Cons
distance travelling
Only for the hard working
Maintenance Operative (Current Employee) –  Essex & East London26 February 2016
Axis is a good company and gives the chance to expand on skills,
they do their best to carry out training to enable further understanding of key elements within the trade.
Every day is different, producing an exciting work environment.
Many of the operatives have a great back ground and are a pleasure to work with.
Management is fare and on hand to assist with any issues that may arise.
The hardest part can sometimes be the traveling between jobs to keep the appointments.
Pros
Training coarses
Cons
Long driving times
Axis
Resident liaison officer (Current Employee) –  London11 February 2016
I enjoy working at Axis and love the people I work with if it was closer to home it would be great and I don't think I would ever leave
working hard to get the job done
Accounts Payable Clerk - Subcontractors (Current Employee) –  Vauxhall23 July 2015
A growing company with diverse people from all walks of life.This makes the office an interesting place to be in and work.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
commute time
Great first time full job
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Stratford Station, ENG9 July 2015
I enjoy my time at work and am glad i joined the company. I managed to progress from a Junior administrator to full time administrator within my time with the company. However the company cannot offer me the progression i am after and due to location am looking for a new job.
Enjoyeable Workplace.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Stratford4 September 2014
I go in to work at 7:30am I log on and read and reply to emails I have received whilst I have left the office from the previous day.
I log onto the call centre and raise repairs, I schedule the operatives works and give them there works for the day.

I then once knowing the men are all off to the first jobs of the day and making sure they are all on time, begin to do my follow on works.
I help amongst the day the new staff and train them.
Project Management
Repairs Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, ENG11 August 2014
A resourceful and ambitious professional of strong IT background seeking an opportunity to work within Project Management or Planning environment in response to new career focus.

• Analytical problem solver with enhanced decision making and prioritisation expertise
• Have extensive and relevant work background with accompanying hard and soft skills
• Naturally well-organised with thorough approach to work and other formal engagements
• Quick learner and well accustomed to variety in terms of new tasks and responsibilities
• Consistently maintains an innovative spirit with proven ability to muster the necessary drive and motivation to excel in a challenging and same time rewarding work environment
Draconian and backward
NICEIC QS Qualifying Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, ENG25 July 2014
Whilst I have learned a great deal and developed professionally at Axis europe, there is very little scope for further progression, or career development. I have worked hard, unassisted with very little aid or interest from my management team.

Office morale is very low with a very high staff turnover.
Pros
Local
Rapidly growing forward moving organisation
Senior Infrastructure engineer (Current Employee) –  Multiple office locations16 July 2014
My workload was split primarily between 70% projects and 30% 2nd-3rd line service desk support, taking internal calls from end users. I was responsible for directly liaising with Provider IT in making sure councils could connect in and out to our multiple shared systems via various methods including VPN's, Citrix, Remote desktop and VMware , all running across one estate. I have gained significant experience in having to keep great documentation, planning and communication. The role involved a lot of initiative and forward planning. I had some amazing co-workers, all very inspiring to work with. The most difficult part of this job was learning to deal with the internal management politics and avoid getting caught in internal political issues. The most enjoyable part of the role was the abundance of projects that were always on the go; from large office set-ups to closures, relocations, building refurbishments, new server rooms, Cisco installation and brand new kit all set up from a fresh new box. The role enabled me to gain valuable experience in hands on skills, as well as what it would take to strategically implement new I.T systems.
Pros
Great team members and new projects
Cons
inconsistent management techniques and a lack of governance structure