ARDINGLY COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Never Read a Book by its Cover!!!!!!!
Admin - Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Ardingly College19 May 2017
Training inadequate for role and expect no additional on-going training. Poor Management and any support from Line Manager, being more interested in visual impression, than having staff that are competent in what they do and lack stills in managing own departments!

Admin staff, some very false, rather two faced , others pleasant, overworked and not paid enough. Setting outstanding, would not recommend this place for long term work placement. Very little perks, long hours and low pay, in respect to the fees paid to the school by parents.

Unhappy Admin staff in almost all departments! Steer clear of working in Admin here, unless you want to make impression once you leave with the name of organisation on CV!
Pros
Setting
Cons
Long hours, Low pay, unhappy staff
Catering Assistant
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Catering13 February 2017
Really great training, super stunning location, and very friendly staff. The job is hard work but with the banter with the staff and great training makes the day go so fast. Only left due to relocation.
Pros
Free Lunch, Training, location and staff
Good place to work.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Sussex9 October 2012
Great place to work, learnt a lot and got a lot of training.
However i didn't think the management communicated well.
Pros
free lunch, free training
Cons
long hours on weekends.
Through and hard working job but ultimately very rewarding
Cleaning Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ardingly13 August 2012
Beginning at 0830 I would help my supervisor clean the boarding houses. This included cleaning and dusting the toilet areas and shower rooms, emptying waste paper bins, vacuuming each bedroom, the hallways and the common area. The skills I gained are ones I will take with me through my next endeavour, I learned how to clean effectively and to a high standard with in a short time frame. My co-workers were all lovely, albeit older than me but that did not matter at all.