Adecco Employee Reviews

Was fun while it lasted
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Petersfield, Hampshire5 December 2017
The only good thing I can is not all the people are nice and the job security is extremely poor so I won't get too comfy working for this company if I were you.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
Bad job security
Bad Management
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Annan, Dumfries and Galloway4 December 2017
Worked at Adecco Site. Annan.
Ended my contract because I was off work for three legit reasons.
Yet they still have cannabis smokers, drinkers and vapers on their adecco bus.
Do not apply for this job. I highly discourage it.
call centre envoroment
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham3 December 2017
Job was ok but too much politics.

it was so long ago I don't remember the working environment. All I did was take booking for eye appointments.

Try to add on sales for contact lenses and also we did reply to customers e-mails as well for what ever they were needing from us.
Ideal
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire28 November 2017
Ideal for temporary work. had issues with pay but was resolved the week after. Great for helping with finding work. Would recommend for job hunting but not a great payroll system.
I learnt a lot
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood, Hertfordshire20 November 2017
I learnt a lot about working with food as i was a commie chef, I also carried out maintenance on the refreshment machines which taught myself [without being directed to] by observing the engineers of which i saved the company a lot money,The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things on a regular basis.
Relaxed workplace environment.
Document Imaging Specialist for Land Registry (Current Employee) –  Mitcheldean14 November 2017
A typical day at work for me is as productive as the workload we receive, meaning I can have a very busy day or a very slow day. I enjoy the atmosphere and people I work with and I have gained a number of new skills but now I feel ready to challenge myself and do more.
Pros
Ideal shifts
Cons
Basic salary
Fun to work for
Crowd control and customer service (Former Employee) –  Waterloo Station6 November 2017
Very good agency to work for,really helpfull,the staff is very friendly and make you welcome for any enquiry,will do their best to find you the right job.
Fun workplace
Waitress/Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull6 November 2017
0 hour contract allows flexibility. great way to meet new people with like minded aspirations. enjoyable every time with a variety of workplaces every time
Pros
Food provided, great fun
Cons
Never find out where youre going until you're on your way
Great contracts.
Industrial Temp (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset5 November 2017
I always loved working for Addecco, always something new and challenging to get up for.
Some amazing contracts which enabled me to work out where and what I wanted to do in life.
Pros
Great contracts, lovely staff.
nice place
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, Lancashire2 November 2017
good people who would help where and when every they can to get good jobs that would challenge your skill set resulting in a steady stream of work for relief

Want to know more about Adecco?

Ask a question
Very friendly, easy going. recruitment staff
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Hinckley28 October 2017
I have worked for this company for past 2 months and have had no problems with them at all, very friendly and easy to get on with and always at the end of the phone if i need them.
Happy to be working for them :-)
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
none as to date
Adecco I found very helpful and supportive,
Agency Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Chichester25 October 2017
A typical day did vary as I was involved in a variety of roles in establishments. Due to my adaptability it mad e it easy to become an effective member of the team.
If I had any queries I always had my line manager at the end of the phone, no problem, knowing I had that support if need be.
If I had any problems I would notify her, but first point of call would be my team leader for that company.
Pros
Having a job to go to
Cons
lack of hours at times, but this may of change now.
good place tp work
Production line operator (Former Employee) –  Cardiff24 October 2017
I took this job as it was welled paid local and I felt I needed a break from nursing, after completing my return to practise Once I felt ready I returned to nursing
Pros
wages, good company
Cons
continental shifts
good recuritment agents
Service Improvement Project Support Officer (TEMP) (Former Employee) –  Sheffield20 October 2017
good recruitment agents. not really sure why I have to complete this review though been years since I worked with them................................
Worlds largest
industrial desk to assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Farnborough, Hampshire17 October 2017
Part of the largest agency in the world. Guildford, Farnborough and Woking experience. Benefits from size and well respected within the industry. Worth a positive review.
Good people to to work for
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Durham17 October 2017
good company to work for, have covered a number of jobs for addecco with the problem being they were only short contracts but that was down to covering sickness etc
Efficient and knowledgable staff
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  London12 October 2017
I liked working for Adecco as they would always have work for me and would call me the day before I was needed so I could plan my travel and get to the job early.

The typical day was different depending on the work available.
Pros
Regular work, good level of pay, no surprises, variety
Cons
some positions could be dull
Line operative
Line Operative (Former Employee) –  Petersfield, Hampshire7 October 2017
I worked for as a line operative for a short period with this company. They were very helpful in finding the right job role for me, also supplying transport for said job.
Pros
Quick to employ, Transport provided
Absolutely terrible
Trainee Welder (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire18 September 2017
Have no idea what they are doing. Only care about getting people to work for them so they get commision. Lie on job titles and perm jobs are 3 months.
Pros
Non
Cons
No communication, poor structure, worse clients.
Gained fast work through many different organisations
Various Roles (Former Employee) –  Dundee15 September 2017
Good people to deal with, fast paced but if you put a shift in for who you are working for they look to keep you in a post most of the time. Overall a good agency in my experience.