The University of York jobs

Sort by: relevance - date
Salary Estimate
Company
Location
Jobs 1 to 10 of 638
Post your CV - It only takes a few seconds

Academic & Welfare Programme Administrator

Mountbatten Programmes Ltd - London
Of the annual 400 student/trainees in London and New York, approximately 25 - 30 are MBA students. Mountbatten Institute was founded in 1984 and has regional...

Receptionist

University of York 10 reviews - York
Part-time
The Head Office is situated at the University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD. York Conferences Ltd....

Assistant Heads of College

University of York 10 reviews - York
Following the successful College Pilot Scheme, which has run in the other colleges for the previous and current academic years, the University is seeking to...

Bioinformatician

University of York 10 reviews - University of York - +1 location
You will be an employee of the University of York but will be located at Fera (Sand Hutton) for 60% to 70% of the time, with the remaining 30% to 40% on the...

Membership Administrator

University of York 10 reviews - York
The Head Office is situated at the University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD. York Conferences Ltd....

Widening Participation Administrative Assistant

University of York 10 reviews - York
This is an exciting time to join this successful and dynamic team and play an important part in the development of widening participation and outreach at York....

Research Group Administrator

University of York 10 reviews - York
Part-time
We are seeking to appoint a research administrator to work within the Epidemiology & Cancer Statistics Group (www.ecsg.york.ac.uk). You will be responsible for

Research Student Co-ordinator

University of York 10 reviews - York
We are looking for an experienced and professional administrator to join our established Research Student Administration team (RSAT) based within the Academic...

Research Associate - MONDO Project

University of York 10 reviews - York
Applications are invited for a Research Associate on the EU FP7-funded MONDO project. You will be responsible for carrying out novel research and contributing

Director of Information/Chief Information Officer

University of York 10 reviews - York
A member of the prestigious Russell Group of top UK universities, York is a dynamic research-intensive university which has experienced significant growth over...

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Get email updates for the latest The University of York jobs
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
You can cancel email alerts at any time.